FREE AIRCRAFT HANDLING
Woodgate Aviation remains free from airport operating restrictions and open at Belfast International Airport (BFS/EGAA).
We are available to support and welcome Air Ambulance Operations in addition to Private or Crown Commercial support flights arriving into Northern Ireland.
As part of VIP/FBO Handling Services, we offer:
- FREE aircraft Handling *
- NO fuelling Restrictions
- NO hook up, into plane or disconnect fuel fees
- Aircraft disinfectant service available on request
- Social distancing and COVID19 prevention protocols in place at our FBO as per EASA & UK Government Guidelines
- Demarcated Ramp (up to MTOW 15,000kgs for Non qualifying Flights)**
- An AvFuel Branded FBO, with AVTrips Points available
- Addition fuel vending for WFS, UVAir, AEG, Valcora, Jetex and Evo-Jet.
- Short or Long Term Hangarage***
* Jet A1 must be uplifted to qualify (currently £0.34p per litre / $1.58 per USG – updated weekly)
** Limited to UK domestic operations only and where flights are carrying no more than 20 passengers.
** This amendment will be reviewed initially every 4-6 weeks
*** Subject to space availability
Out of Hours Charges applicable outside of 0800-1800L daily